Responsible – who is responsible for processing the data?
Identity: Franch SEO
Registered Office: Jacksonville Riverwalk, Florida
39661306: French, Jean
Phone: +1 702 600-9248
Contact: Jean Franch
Domain name: wildanimals.online
Purpose – what purpose do we use your data for?
In compliance with the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that we will treat the data you provide for:
- Manage the hiring of services through the Platform, as well as the billing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications on services, events and news related to the activities developed by Franch SEO, by any means (telephone, mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Send commercial information and / or promotional related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- To comply with legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to bodies and authorities, provided they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Categories of data – What data do we process?
Derivada de las finalidades antes mencionadas, en Franch SEO gestionamos las siguientes categorías de datos:
- Datos identificativos
- Metadatos de comunicaciones electrónicas
- Datos de información comercial. En caso de que el usuario facilite datos de terceros, manifiesta contar con el consentimiento de estos y se compromete a trasladarle la información contenida en esta cláusula, eximiendo a Franch SEO de cualquier responsabilidad en este sentido.
- No obstante, Franch SEO podrá llevar a cabo las verificaciones para constatar este hecho, adoptando las medidas de diligencia debida que correspondan, conforme a la normativa de protección de datos.
Legitimation – what is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending periodic newsletters on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out such processing, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations are based on the consent of the user who submits their data, which may be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible fluid communication and obstruction of processes you want to perform.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Franch SEO.
Data Retention Period – How long will we keep your data?
Franch SEO will retain your personal data only for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, you will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods.
Addressees To which addressees will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers who provide services to Franch SEO, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of contracted services.
Franch SEO, has signed the corresponding treatment order contracts with each of the providers who provide services to Franch SEO, with the aim of ensuring that these providers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when so established by the regulations in force.
Information Security – What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and Franch SEO servers
- Encryption of information on Franch SEO’s own servers
- Other measures to prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which Franch SEO has service providers for the maintenance of the platform outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with Franch SEO’s commitment to the protection, integrity and security of users’ personal data.
Rights – What are your rights when you give us your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Franch SEO is dealing with personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, as the case may be, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Franch SEO will stop processing your data except for compelling legitimate reasons, or exercising or defending possible claims.
You can also exercise your right to the portability of the data, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights, please contact email@example.com.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
If you wish you can also consult our Cookies Policy